1. We had some volume differences that Mark called to discuss.
2. Greetings, Mr. Rogers. Your initial response to my request for a information regarding your disability is adequate at this time.
3. The market service rep will then notify me because they cannot nominate on the point.
4. To download this software, and have it in less than 5 minutes, click on the link below to visit our website. We respect your online time and privacy and automatically honor all remove requests.
5. HEBERT: "I know there are several people in the state of California that continually make remarks, some of them that are completely unnecessary [about manipulation of markets].
6. He currently represents Sunset Energy Fleet, a company managed by Jerry Montrose, which is negotiating to win state permits for barge-mounted generation off of Brooklyn as well as gas supply contracts.
7. Starbucks has always charged a premium price for a "premium product".
8. My suggestion for improving the process within the risk group is to do a better job of verifying all term deals are coming to the cash desk at mid.
9. But the most recent figures aren't yet available (Enron doesn't release a balance sheet with its earnings results), and there's concern about Enron's ability to meet its near-term liquidity needs.
10. It has purchased most of the power that Edison's customers will need for years to come.
12. If an individual wants to reduce the number of prescreened offers being direct mailed to them, they have two choices to "opting out." They can call toll-free 1-888-5-OPTOUT (1-888-567-8688) or visit www.optoutprescreen.com for details.
13. The couple split in 1999 when they were living in Massachusetts, and the proceedings moved to New Hampshire after Voydatch relocated to that state with her daughter in 2002.
14. Prior to your meeting we will have introduced him to Enron so he should be well briefed on the company.
15. Detroit's pass rush has been much improved since the resignation of head coach Bobby Ross.
16. See your account value updated as market prices change.
17. Come Join Us Tomorrow, Thursday, 2/1/01 from 4pm - 6pm. "The Building Guy" will be filming two segments show casing the newly renovated Body Shop.